Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013

1st Birthday


What an emotional year it has been! All the people who used to tell me to savor every minute because babies grow up quickly were so, so right. When Enid was born I decided I wanted to take one different photo of her every month (besides the hundreds of others!) to document her growth, it's only now that I look back that I realise just how quickly she has changed.


It's hard to believe that we have a 1 year old now, she is growing more and more into her own little person. Every day we see more personality and peeks of new skills and it's getting clearer that she is no longer a baby.
On her birthday we just had a few family members round to celebrate, I made plenty of cupcakes and did some decorating and Enid had so much fun opening presents and getting a ton of attention (not to mention getting to smush cupcakes into her face!).


Her favourite present was a pull along Fisher Price dog and she also loved trying out the buffet of party foods (mostly cheese sandwiches and quorn savoury eggs!) We're looking forward to another year with our beautiful girl and to seeing even more amazing changes, walking and talking are soon to come and I'm sure she'll be keeping us on our toes with new games and her cheeky personality.

Here's to the next 12 months of parenthood - such hard work, but so worth it!



0 comments: